User Agreement, Terms and Conditions
WE 'YOUR COLLECTION' WEB-SITE PROVIDES THE COLLECTIVE'S PICTURES & INFORMATION-SHARING SOCIAL NETWORK SERVICE. THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS BY WHICH WE OFFER YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AND SERVICES.
If you do not agree on the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use or access our site. Any such use is prohibited and unauthorized. You must read, agree on and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement which include those terms and conditions set out below.
Article 1: Effectiveness of Agreement
This Agreement is effective on January 15, 2012 for all users.
Article 2: Registered Member
1. Agreeing on our user agreement, the user can be registered member through required process in this 'your collection' web site.
2. The user may not be registered member, if we judge that it's not appropriate because of the reasons below.
3. A member is allowed to use one User ID in our site.
Article 3: Password
1. Each registered member in our site is responsible for keeping the password secured and using it in proper manner in our site.
2. It's prohibited to trade, sell, lend or give the password to others.
3. We are not responsible for any damage, caused by illegal use or mishandle of password of each registered member.
4. Any activity done using the USER ID of registered member in our site is recognized as what this member's activity.
Article 4: Use of information in our site
Any information gained in our site is not allowed to copy, sell, trade or publish, without any permission of its owner of information.
Article 5: Prohibited matters by every user in our site
We prohibit every user in our site from following activities;
a. Any activity against public orders and customs in our society.
b. Criminal or its related activities.
c. Any activity against laws & statutes.
d. Any activity to infringe copy rights and intellectual property rights of us, other members or third parties.
e. Any activity to infringe property & privacy of us, other members or third parties.
f. Any activity to make us, other members, or third parties disadvantageous.
g. Any activity to slander us, other members, or third parties.
h. Any activity to disturb our management of this site, and damage reliance of us, other members, or third parties.
i. Any business, using the status of membership in this site without our permission.
j. Election campaign, similar or its related activity in this site.
k. To answer falsehood to the questionnaire of us, including our admission procedure.
l. Any activity to transmit, or write in harmful computer program in this site.
m. Any activity to use this site's ID and its password unjustly.
n. Any other activity that we think inappropriate as user in this site.
Article 6: Deletion of registered member qualification
1. In the following cases, we shall delete the registered member qualification in our site without previous notification to and consent of the member.
a. When the registered member breaks provisions of Article 6, or do other prohibited activities which is specified in this User Agreement.
b. When the registered member intentionally answers falsehood in admission procedure of this site, or any questionnaire in our site.
c. When the registered member uses, or makes other member use the password of this site unjustly.
d. When the registered member does any unjust activities that we do not allow.
e. When the registered member does what we judge inappropriate.
2. When deleting member qualification, all the right that the member had in our site are also deleted.
Article 7: Withdrawal from the membership
The registered member must take required procedure to withdraw from our site. After finishing the procedure, he or she becomes withdrawn from the membership.
Article 8: Change of Agreement
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the site. Except as stated below, all amended terms are effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site.
Otherwise this Agreement may not be amended except in a writing signed by you and us.
However, in the case that it may cause damage or disadvantage on the third party, the User Agreement is amended before notification to members in less than above required period.
Article 9: Suspension and Change of our service
1. We may suspend or change our service without preliminary announcement or permission of registered members in the following cases;
a. In the case of the scheduled maintenance of this site, updating or state-of-emergency.
b. In the case of inability to continue our service, because of a fire, a power failure or natural disaster.
2. We are not responsible for any damage in our site user including registered member, caused by the suspension of our service because of above-mentioned situation.
Article 10: Stop of our service
We may stop our service after preliminary announcement for a certain period to the user including registered members.
Article 11: Exemption from responsibility
1. We take no responsibility of the damage that users in our site or third party suffer, if it's caused by the delay or suspension of our service.
2. We take no responsibility of accuracy of information acquired through our service, or conformity to the specific purpose.
3. We take no responsibility of any damage, which is caused by the information acquired through our service.
4. When dispute arises on the information provided by our service between users, registered members and third party, it must be resolved at their own expense and on their own responsibility.
We are not in a position to be damaged by the above-mentioned dispute.
5. We take no responsibility of any problem or dispute, which is caused by the disclosure of personal data according to the 2nd and 3rd clause of Article 4 in User Agreement.
6. We take no responsibility of the lost information, pictures or messages, submitted by users, if they are caused by the change of system in our service or unexpected accident.
7. We take no responsibility of any damage or dispute, caused by the deleted member-provided information, pictures or messages, if they are deleted because of following Article 12 in User Agreement.
Article 12: Delete of submitted information
We can delete member-provided information, pictures or messages in our site, without permission of the members who provided, if they are;
1. Any activity against public orders and customs in our society.
2. Criminal and its related activities. Or any activities possible to be criminal.
3. Any activity against laws & statutes.
4. Any activity to be related, or though possible to be related to sexual or adult material.
5. Any activity to infringe copy rights and intellectual property rights of us, other members or third parties.
6. Any activity to infringe property rights or privacy of third parties.
7. Any activity to make us, other members, or third parties disadvantageous.
8. Any activity to slander us, other members, or third parties.
9. Any activity to disturb our management of this site, and damage reliance of us, other members, or third parties.
10. Any business, using the status of membership in this site without our permission.
11. Election campaign, similar or its related activity in this site.
12. To answer falsehood to the questionnaire of us, including our admission procedure.
13. Any activity to transmit, or write in harmful computer program in this site.
14. Any activity to use this site's ID and its password unjustly.
15. Any other activity that we think inappropriate to users in this site.
Article 13: Applicable law
The law of Japan is applied to the enactment, effect, fulfillment and interpretation of this user agreement.
Established on January 15, 2012