WE 'YOUR COLLECTION' WEB-SITE PROVIDES THE COLLECTIVE'S PICTURES & INFORMATION-SHARING SOCIAL NETWORK SERVICE.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES HOW WE USE THE USER'S INFROMATION THAT WE GET THROUGH OUR SITE.
Article 1: Registered Member's Data
1. The personal date that each member registered in our site is kept secured under our supervision. It's not disclosed to others, except for when the registered member needs to disclose its own data.
2. In spite of above agreement, it's possible for us to disclose the registered member's data ( name & email ) in following cases;
a. When the registered member may cause any damage to our site, other users and anybody else, registered member's data would be submitted to the police or its related organizations.
3. We do not admit that users register fake identification data in our site to become our registered member.
4. When the registered member changes personal data ( such as email ), it's necessary to update their personal data in our site.
Article 2: Use of information in our site
We do not copy, sell, trade or publish any information gained in our site without any permission of its owner of information.
Article 3: Handling of personal data
The personal data of registered member, submitted to us in admission procedure is dealt with as follows. Users in our site must know following cases before you register in our site.
1. We may use the personal data of registered member for;
a. Member management
2. We do not reveal personal data of registered member to the third party, except for following cases. Users must know and understand it beforehand.
a. When court, judicial bodies, police, and government agencies request us to disclose the data.
3. If user does not submit us correct personal date ( such as name, email ) to register in our site, we stop providing our service.
4. After user becomes registered member in our site, he or she can see and check his or her own personal data through 'account' page in our site. The data must be updated and edited in prompt manner, when registered member changes personal data ( such as email ) or wrong data is found in the registered data.